The long awaited Sony a7S III mirrorless camera will be announced in late July 2020, and the trusted sources are claiming that the Sony a7S III will have a new 12MP Sensor with fast readout. Recording time for the Canon EOS R5 (Amazon, B&H, Adorama) is limited to 29m59secs in all modes anyway, but this new Sony a7S III will have “no overheating” and “no recording time limits”.
Here are the new rumored Specs of the Sony a7S III:
- New 12MP stacked sensor with fast readout
- Sony a7SIII can records FHD 240fps, 4k120fps 10bit 4:2:2 and 4K120fps raw over HDMI
- No 8K video for Sony a7S III
- Design similar to Sony a7R IV
- World’s highest resolution new 9.44 million dot EVF (QXGA resolution)
- New kind of passive (noise free) cooling system, like Panasonic S1H
- no overheating, no recording time limits
- Support UHS-II SD card
- Official announcement in late July 2020.
Stay tuned with us for more Sony Camera Rumors.
Note: Join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!