Sony a7S III Rumored Specs: 4k120fps, 10bit 4:2:2, FHD 240fps and No 8K
The latest rumor suggests that the upcoming Sony a7S III will be announced in late July 2020, to compete with recently announced Canon EOS R5 (Amazon, B&H, Adorama) full frame mirrorless camera. Here are the rumored Specs of the upcoming Sony a7S III:
- Sony a7SIII can records FHD 240fps, 4k120fps 10bit 4:2:2 and 4K120fps raw over HDMI
- No 8K video for Sony a7S III
- Design similar to Sony a7R IV
- World’s highest resolution new 9.44 million dot EVF (QXGA resolution)
- New kind of passive (noise free) cooling system, like Panasonic S1H
- Support UHS-II SD card
- Official announcement in late July 2020.
Stay tuned with us for more Sony Camera Rumors.
Note: Join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!