The latest rumor suggests that the upcoming Sony a7S III will be announced in late July 2020, to compete with recently announced Canon EOS R5 (Amazon, B&H, Adorama) full frame mirrorless camera. Here are the rumored Specs of the upcoming Sony a7S III:
- Sony a7SIII can records FHD 240fps, 4k120fps 10bit 4:2:2 and 4K120fps raw over HDMI
- No 8K video for Sony a7S III
- Design similar to Sony a7R IV
- World’s highest resolution new 9.44 million dot EVF (QXGA resolution)
- New kind of passive (noise free) cooling system, like Panasonic S1H
- Support UHS-II SD card
- Official announcement in late July 2020.
Stay tuned with us for more Sony Camera Rumors.
Note: Join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!