Sony a7S III Updated Rumored Specifications
Here are the updated rumored specifications of the upcoming Sony a7S III mirrorless camera, which is expected to be officially announced on July 28 or July 29, 2020.
Sony a7S III Rumored Specifications:
- New 12MP sensor with fast readout
- records FHD 240fps, 4k120fps 10bit 4:2:2 and 4K120fps raw over HDMI
- 600mbps bitrate
- Base ISO 160 for S-LOG3
- no Dual ISO
- Max ISO 409600 (video)
- 16bit RAW output
- Sony claims 15 stops dynamic range
- world’s highest resolution new 9.44 million dot EVF (QXGA resolution)
- new kind of passive (noise free) cooling system with a mesh on the side to let air in??? (Camera still weather sealed)
- no overheating, no recording time limits
- UHSII card support
- Looks pretty similar to a Sony a7R IV.
- fully articulating screen like the one used by the Sony ZV-1.
- announcement late July
- shipment start mid August
Stay tuned with us for more Sony Camera Rumors.
Note: Join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!