Confirmed: Sony a7S III will be Officially Announced on July 28
Sony a7S III Rumored Specifications:
- New 12MP sensor with fast readout
- records FHD 240fps, 4k120fps 10bit 4:2:2 and 4K120fps raw over HDMI
- 600mbps bitrate
- Base ISO 160 for S-LOG3
- no Dual ISO
- Max ISO 409600 (video)
- 16bit RAW output
- Sony claims 15 stops dynamic range
- world’s highest resolution new 9.44 million dot EVF (QXGA resolution)
- new kind of passive (noise free) cooling system with a mesh on the side to let air in??? (Camera still weather sealed)
- no overheating, no recording time limits
- UHSII card support
- Looks pretty similar to Sony a7R IV.
- fully articulating screen like the one used by the Sony ZV-1.
- announcement on July 28
- shipment start mid August
Stay tuned with us for more Sony Camera Rumors.
Note: Join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!