- LCD screen resolution changed from 1.44 million dots to 2,359,296 dots
- Both cameras are now compatible with USB 3.2 (SuperSpeed USB 5Gbps)
- No Sony logo under the LCD screen (see above picture)
- The battery life has also been updated
- Product pages on Sony: Sony a7R IIIA, Sony a7R IVA
According to the update product specifications, both the a7R IIIA and a7R IVA have improved rear LCD panels, up to 2.36 million dots compared to the 1.44 million dots in the original models. Sony notes in the the battery life of the updated cameras has dropped slightly (10 shots) when using the LCD panel. Also, based on the product photos on Sony’s website, the a7R IVA (model: ILCE-7RM4A) no longer has the Sony logo under the LCD monitor.
Stay tuned wuth us for more Sony Camera Rumors.