Sony a7 IV Rumored Specs, Coming in 2020
The previous report said Sony will soon announce a new Sony a7 IV mirrorless camera in Spring 2020, and it is expected to have the same sensor as Sony a7 III, the same body as Sony a7R IV. Here are the rumored specs of the upcoming Sony a7 IV full frame mirrorless camera. Take a look!
- Improved 24MP full frame CMOS sensor
- Improved weather sealing than a7 III
- 5.5-stop 5-axis image stabilization
- a7R IV/a9 II Body
- 693 PDAF, 425 CDAF
- Real-time tracking, real-time Eye AF for video, animal Eye AF
- Full Frame 6K Video, 4K Video 30p, 1080p Video 120p
- Standard sync terminal
- Lock release button
- New Save/Load setting
- Pixel shift mode
- Digital audio interface
- Dual UHS-II SD card slots
- USB 3.2 Gen 1, Type-C
- 10 fps w/ AF/AE tracking
- 5.76MP EVF
- 1.44MP LCD screen, Full articulating LCD Screen
- Sony a7 IV is expected to be announced in early 2020, maybe ahead of CP+ 2020 in February.
Stay tuned with us for more info.