In addition to the newly announced Sony a7S III and Sony a7C, Sony is allegedly working on two new full frame E-mount mirrorless cameras: one is the long-awaited Sony a7 IV, which is expected to be announced in Q3 of 2021; the other is a new flagship full frame E-mount mirrorless camera sitting above the current Sony a9 II, and it will be priced around $5,999 USD, maybe it is the Sony a9 III or a new professional top of the line camera. The official announcement will probably be in Q1 of 2021.
Below are what we know so far about the two upcoming Sony mirrorless cameras.
Sony a7 IV Rumored Specifications:
- Slight bigger and more comfortable body than Sony a7 III
- 3.68M dot EVF
- 1.44M dot LCD
- Newly developed 30 MP sensor
- 4K 60p with no overheating
- Dual SD and CFexpress Type A card slots
- New menu system from Sony a7S III
- 5-axis in-body stabilization with Steady shot active mode
- Price 2.499$
New Sony Flagship Mirrorless Camera Rumored Specifications:
- Bigger and truly pro body
- 9.44M dots EVF
- Newly developed sensor
- 8K video recording with no overheating
- Dual card slots
- New menu systems from Sony a7S III
- IBIS with Steady shot active mode
- Everything about this camera is new
- Price 5.999$.
Stay with us to get more Sony Camera Rumors.
Note: Join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!