Looking for the Sony a7S III availability? Here is our FREE Sony a7S III pre-order & in stock tracker.
The Sony a7S III mirrorless camera was officially announced on July 28, 2020 (pre-order opens on the same day). With extreme full-frame movie performance including high sensitivity (expanded ISO up to 409600), 15-stop wide dynamic range, 4K 120p, fast and dependable autofocusing, and extra-strong image stabilization, the Sony a7S III is an ideal tool for movie makers. Featuring a revised 12.1MP Exmor R BSI CMOS sensor and updated BIONZ XR image processor, the Sony a7S III offers faster performance, improved noise reduction, and a wider dynamic range (up to approximately 14 stops for stills and 15 stops for video), along with UHD 4K 120p video recording and internal 10-bit 4:2:2 sampling, as well as fast 10 fps continuous shooting for up to 1000 consecutive raw frames. The base ISO has been lowered to 80, resulting in a normal range of 80-102,400 (expandable to 80-409,600 for video and 40-409,600 for stills) to provide more flexible ISO plus wide dynamic range with low noise at all settings. Simply put, the Sony a7S III will become the ultimate creative tool for video professionals and all types of hybrid still/video shooters.
So, the Sony a7S III is expected to be another super hot selling product from Sony just like the Sony a7 III, and Sony is scheduled to start shipping the a7S III pre-orders on September 24, 2020. Due to the high demand but short supply, the Sony a7S III will probably be out of stock for weeks. So, if you haven’t pre-ordered yet, but you want to get as far to the front of the list as you can, you should probably go ahead and pre-order now. Otherwise you will be waiting a very long time. The pre-orders will be filled on a first come first serve basis. All the authorized Sony dealers will not charge your card until they actually ship the item to you, and you can cancel it anytime. So all you need to do is: pre-order the Sony a7S III immediately so as to get it ASAP!
Sony a7S III Pre-order, in Stock & Availability Tracker
Sony a7S III Body:
Sony a7S III Product Highlights:
- 12.1MP full-frame back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor
- BIONZ XR processing engine delivers 8x processing power
- Up to 4K 120p 10-bit 4:2:2 and full pixel readout
- 3-inch flip-out, vari-angle LCD monitor with touch menu
- 0.64-inch 9.44m-dot QXGA OLED eye-level viewfinder
- High-speed 2.4 and 5GHz Wi-Fi / FTP transfer
- Dual card slots for CFexpress Type A and SDXC/SDHC
- SuperSpeed USB-C with power delivery and Ethernet wired LAN
- XAVC S (AVC), XAVC HS (HEVC) and XAVC S-I (All-I) modes
- 759 phase-detection AF points and real-time AF tracking