A new source told us that Sony will announce a new entry-level APS-C mirrorless camera in early 2019 to replace the current Sony a5100 model. The name of this new camera is not confirmed yet, but expected to be called Sony a5200 or Sony a5300.
Sony a5200 / a5300 Rumored Specifications:
- 24.2MP APS-C Exmor CMOS Sensor (the same as Sony a6500)
- 3.0″ 921.6k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 4K/30p & 2K/120p in-camera recording (60Mbps)
- New benchmark 4D focus
- Up to 10 fps Shooting
- 16Bit optional compression ratio compression RAW
- Built-In GPS
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- NP-FZ100 battery
- No EVF
- Announcement in early 2019
Like Sony Camera Rumors on Facebook and stay tuned for more info.
Hot Sony Mirrorless Cameras: