New Sony a7000 Rumored Specifications: 32MP, 4K 60p, 925 PDAF
- 32MP Exmor RS APS CMOS with DRAM
- New Ultra Fast LSI
- Blackout-free Shooting
- New BIONZ X
- 925-point PDAF, 60fps AE/AF
- 10fps/16Bit Mechanical Shutter
- 20fps/14Bit Electronic Shutter
- 30fps/12Bit AE-L/AF-C E.S.
- Electronic Shutter Speeds up to 1/32000s
- 4K/60p 10Bit Super35mm Video
- 4K/24p 10Bit 2.4:1 WDR Movie
- ISO 64-64000
If the rumor turns out to be true, this Sony a7000 is aimed to compete against the Fujifilm X-T3 in terms of top-level mirrorless cameras with the APS-c sensor.