Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens Pre-orders Will Open on November 9th
On October 24 Sigma officially announced the Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary lens, which is designed for Sony APS-C E-mount and Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Today according to Nokishita, the new Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens will be available for pre-order on November 9th, 2017.
Currently, the US pricing is not yet announced, and this new Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens is already listed at B&H.
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 24mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- 3 FLD, 2 SLD, and 2 Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Stepping AF Motor
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Weather-Sealed TSC Construction
Like Sony Camera Rumors on Facebook and stay tuned for more info.
In addition, we are getting ready for Sony Black Friday Deals 2017.