We have repeatedly mentioned that the Sony a7R V and a new ZV-1 alike styled camera will be announced before the a9 III. In addition, the Sony a9 III may arrive in the second half of 2022 at the earliest. I’m wondering if it will be equipped with the rumored ultra-high pixel sensor, or if it will be a model change for the BIONZ XR and the exterior.
It is rumored that a new Sony ZV-1 alike styled camera will also appear, which may appear in a different form from the successor model. Personally, I find it attractive to have a zoom lens that is a little closer to the wide angle (for family photos, Vlog, and selfies).
Sony a9 III Rumored Specifications:
- 24-megapixel stacked CMOS image sensor
- 30 fps high-speed continuous shooting
- Body design is the same as Sony a1
- 6K/60p 12bit RAW
- Full frame 4K/60p 10bit 4:2:2 (6K oversampling)
- 4K/120p in S35 mode
Stay tuned with us for more Sony Camera Rumors.
- Best Lenses for Sony a7 IV
- Best Memory Cards for Sony a7 IV
- Best Lenses for Sony a1
- Best Memory Cards for Sony a1
Note: Join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!