Tokina atx-m 11-18mm f/2.8 Lens Announced, Price $599
Tokina officially announced the new Tokina atx-m 11-18mm f/2.8 Lens for Sony E (APS-C) camera mount. The US price is $599 and it is now in stock at B&H. Order now if you are interested.
Tokina atx-m 11-18mm f/2.8 Lens for Sony E: $599 at B&H, Adorama.
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 16.5-27mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Two Super Low Dispersion Elements
- STM Autofocus Motor
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 7.5″
- 9-Blade Diaphragm
Tokina atx-i 11-18mm F2.8 E worldwide sales date announcement
Kenko Tokina Co., Ltd. is proud to announce the sales release of the Tokina atx-i 11-18mm F2.8 E for Sony E (APS-C) camera mount.
Sales will commence on September 16, 2022.
The Tokina atx-m 11-18mm F2.8 E is the first super wide angle zoom lens in Tokina’s product line-up designed exclusively for mirrorless cameras. It features a fast f/2.8 aperture throughout the zoom range, and a 11-18mm (17-27mm in 35mm equivalent) zoom stored in a compact and lightweight body for hybrid users who shoot stills and video.
The atx-m 11-18mm F2.8 E performs impressive resolution from the wide to tele end of the zoom. This lens boasts high contrast and low distortion, and quick and precise AF response in still and video modes. It is fully compatible with Sony camera functions, including Image Stabilization, Direct Manual Focus, MF Assist and optical corrections.
With its compact design, versatile focal length and optical quality, the Tokina atx-m 11-18mm F2.8 E is the perfect gear for shooting landscape, group photos, environmental portraits, architecture, automobile photography, street snaps, documentary videos and vlogging.
- 11-18mm super wide angle zoom for dynamic landscape and architecture.
- Fast f/2.8 aperture throughout the zoom range for shallower depth-of-field, and 9 blades rounded diaphragm for soft bokeh background.
- Compact and lightweight design to carry while travelling, or attaching to gimbals.
- 2 aspherical and 2 super low-dispersion glass elements suppress chromatic aberrations.
- Superb optical design performs rich color reproduction, low distortion and low light fall-off.
- Short minimum focusing distance to create unique wide-angle macro images with perspective effect.
- Silent ST-M motor unit for fast and precise auto focusing operations in still and video modes.
- Full compatibility with Sony E cameras, including Image Stabilization, Direct Manual Focus, MF Assist mode, Eye AF and optical corrections.
- Micro USB port (Type B) for firmware updates.