Sony ZV-E10 to be Announced Next Week?
It was rumored that the Sony ZV-E10 would be announced in August, now I’ve heard that the Sony ZV-E10 might be announced next week. If it turns out to be true, it will be a little earlier than the previous rumors.
Sony has postponed the Sony ZV-E10 launch event for two months because of the chip shortage: from the end of May to the end of July. Not only Sony but all manufacturers tend to delay the introduction of new products. This may be unavoidable. Stay tuned with us for more Sony Camera Rumors.
Sony ZV-E10 Specifications:
- 24MP APS-C Sensor
- Kit lens will be a Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6
- XAVC-S 4k 25p 100mbps
- FHD 100p
- Standard and Active stabilization
- Auto exposure with face priority
- Product feature autofocus mode (will lock focus on faces unless there is a product shown closer to the camera)
- Button for Bokeh mode (priotitizes lowest aperture)
- Dedicated button to swap between S&Q/Photo/Video
- USB-c tether direct streaming to pc. (Plug and play)
- fully articulating screen
- Sony A5xxx body with no EVF
- Price around $899 (900 Euro)
$50 off on Sony ZV-1: $698 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
- Best Memory Cards for Sony ZV-1
- Best Memory Cards for Sony a1
- Best Memory Cards for Sony a7S III
- Best Memory Cards for Sony a7R IV
- Best Memory Cards for Sony a7C