Sony ZV-E10 Specifications Leaked
Here are the leaked specifications of the upcoming Sony ZV-E10 APS-C E-Mount vlogging camera, which will be announced very soon.
- 24MP APS-C Sensor
- Kit lens will be a Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6
- XAVC-S 4k 25p 100mbps
- FHD 100p
- Standard and Active stabilization
- Auto exposure with face priority
- Product feature autofocus mode (will lock focus on faces unless there is a product shown closer to the camera)
- Button for Bokeh mode (priotitizes lowest aperture)
- Dedicated button to swap between S&Q/Photo/Video
- USB-c tether direct streaming to pc. (Plug and play)
- fully articulating screen
- Sony A5xxx body with no EVF
- Price around $899 (900 Euro)
This will be Sony’s high end vlogging camera and that’s why it uses the “ZV” nomenclature. The official announcement is coming soon!
Stay tuned with us for more Sony Camera Rumors.
Note: Join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!