As we all know, Sony is currently working hard on a new flagship full frame 8K mirrorless camera sitting above the current Sony a9 II, and it will be priced around $5,999 USD. According to the latest rumor, the upcoming flagship full frame 8K mirrorless camera could be named Sony a9 III and it will be announced in January 11 at the CES 2020 show. Here are the rumored specifications of the upcoming Sony a9 III cameras:
Sony a9 III rumored specs:
- Bigger and truly pro body
- 9.44M dots EVF
- Newly developed sensor (50MP sensor)
- 8K video recording with no overheating
- Dual card slots
- New menu systems from Sony a7S III
- IBIS with Steady shot active mode
- Everything about this camera is new
- It will be named as an A9x series camera and not A7x (not sure if it’s “A9s” or “A9III”)
- Official announcement around CES 2021
- Release date in the first half of 2021
- Price: $4,999-$5,999
Stay with us to get more Sony Camera Rumors.
Read more: Sony Black Friday Deals 2020.