As we all know, Sony is currently working hard on the new Sony a7 IV mirrorless camera, which is expected to be announced in early 2020. Now, Eoshd posted this image showing the a7S IV and a7 IV specs. According to the leaked specs, the new Sony a7S IV can come with a 15.1MP full frame sensor, only be able to record 4k/30p, dual UHS-II SD card slots, and not much more.. The details and announcement date are unknown at the present.
Sony a7 IV Rumored Specs:
- Improved 24MP full frame CMOS sensor
- Improved weather sealing than Sony a7 III
- 5.5-stop 5-axis image stabilization
- Sony a7R IV/a9 II Body
- 693 PDAF, 425 CDAF
- Real-time tracking, real-time Eye AF for video, animal Eye AF
- Full Frame 6K Video, 4K Video 30p, 1080p Video 120p
- Standard sync terminal
- Lock release button
- New Save/Load setting
- Pixel shift mode
- Digital audio interface
- Dual UHS-II SD card slots
- USB 3.2 Gen 1, Type-C
- 10 fps w/ AF/AE tracking
- 5.76MP EVF
- 1.44MP LCD screen, Full articulating LCD Screen
- Sony a7 IV is expected to be announced in early 2020, maybe ahead of CP+ 2020 in February.
What do you expect from the Sony a7 IV and a7S IV? What’s your wishlist?
Stay tuned for more info.