Sony a7S III Will Cost around $3,500
The highly-anticipated Sony a7S III mirrorless camera will be officially announced on July 28, 2020 at 10:00 EDT, and it will be priced around $3,500 USD. This is surely a fair price considering the US price of Canon EOS R5 body ($3,899).
The Sony a7S III is now listed at B&H, and the preorder will start at 10am ET, July 28.
Sony a7S III Rumored Specifications:
- New 12MP sensor with fast readout
- records FHD 240fps, 4k120fps 10bit 4:2:2 and 4K120fps raw over HDMI
- 600mbps bitrate
- Base ISO 160 for S-LOG3
- no Dual ISO
- Max ISO 409600 (video)
- 16bit RAW output
- Sony claims 15 stops dynamic range
- world’s highest resolution new 9.44 million dot EVF (QXGA resolution)
- new kind of passive (noise free) cooling system
- no overheating, no recording time limits
- UHS-II SD card and CFexpress Type A card support
- Looks pretty similar to Sony a7R IV.
- fully articulating screen like the one used by the Sony ZV-1.
- announcement on July 28
- shipment start mid August
Stay tuned with us for more Sony Camera Rumors.