Sony a7S III Rumored to be Announced on July 29
The upcoming Sony a7S III mirrorless camera is rumored to be announced on July 28/29, 2020 with the release date in mid August. Here are the rumored specs of the upcoming Sony a7S III.
Sony a7S III Rumored Specifications:
- New 12MP stacked sensor with fast readout
- Sony a7SIII can record FHD 240fps, 4k120fps 10bit 4:2:2 and 4K120fps raw over HDMI
- fully articulating screen like the one used by the Sony ZV-1.
- No 8K video for Sony a7S III
- Design similar to Sony a7R IV
- World’s highest resolution new 9.44 million dot EVF (QXGA resolution)
- New kind of passive (noise free) cooling system, like Panasonic S1H
- no overheating, no recording time limits
- Support UHS-II SD card
- Official announcement in late July 2020.
- shipment start mid August
Stay tuned with us for more Sony Camera Rumors.
Note: Join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!