Sony a7R II vs Sony a7R III Specs Comparison
Sony a7R III Key Specifications at a glance:
- 42MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- 399-Point AF System & 10 fps Shooting
- UHD 4K30p Video with HLG & S-Log3 Gammas
- 3.69m-Dot Tru-Finder OLED EVF
- 3.0″ 1.44m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- ISO 102400 & Pixel Shift Multi Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, Dual SD Slots
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C Port & PC Sync Port
Pre-orders start on October 26 at 10am NYC time:
The new Sony a7R III mirrorless camera is now officially announced, so what’s the key differences between Sony a7R II and Sony a7R III. Here is the quick specifications comparison between Sony a7R II and Sony a7R III mirrorless cameras.
The new Sony a7R III brochure is now available for download here, including lots of useful information, such as Sony a7R III main specifications, sample images, key features and a quick specifications comparison between Sony a7R II and Sony a7R III.
Like Sony Camera Rumors on Facebook and stay tuned for more info.
Note: Join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!