Sony a7 IV Rumored to be Announced on October 21
The latest rumor suggests that the long-awaited Sony a7 IV mirrorless camera will be announced on October 21, 2021.
Sony a7 IV Rumored Specifications:
- announcement on October 21, 2021
- Camera type: Full-frame mirrorless
- Sensor: Full-frame 33Mp BSI CMOS
- Processing engine: Bionz XR
- Sensitivity: ISO 50-204,800
- 15 stops of dynamic range
- The same menu system as Sony a7S III
- Autofocus system: Hybrid with 693 phase detection points and 425 contrast detection points, Real Time Eye AF (Human and Animal for stills and video)
- 5.5 stops of IBIS (+ AS)
- Video resolution: 4K at up 60fps and 1080p at 240fps, 10-bit and 4:2:2 colour over HDMI
- Gamut: S-Log2 and S-Log3, S-Gamut3.Cine and S-Gamut3
- Still File formats: Raw, JPG, HEIF
- Screen: 3-inch 1,440,000-dot vari-angle touchscreen
- Viewfinder: 0.5-inch OLED with 3.69million dots
- Maximum continuous shooting rate: 10fps with mechanical or electronic shutter
- Storage: Dual: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-II) and CFexpress Type A
- Launch Price: $2,499
Stay tuned with us for more Sony Camera Rumors.
Note: Join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
$300 off on Sony a7 III body: $1,698 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Sony a1 body: $6,498 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
- Best Lenses for Sony a7 III
- Best Memory Cards for Sony a7 III
- Best Lenses for Sony a1
- Best Memory Cards for Sony a1