Sony a7 IV Rumored Specs: 30-32MP Sensor, 4K 60p, 5-axis IBIS, $2499 and more
Sony already announced the new flagship “Sony a1” mirrorless camera, so the next big announcement from Sony will probably be the “Sony a7 IV“. The Sony a7 III was officially announced in February 2018, which means it is almost 3 years old. So, it is highly likely that the Sony a7 IV will come in Q2 – Q3 of 2021.
Speaking of the specifications, the Sony a7 IV is rumored to be equipped with a 30-32MP image sensor (stepping up from the Sony a7 III‘s 24MP), 5-axis IBIS, 4K 60p video recording as well as a $2499 price tag and more.
Sony a7 IV Rumored Specifications:
- 30-32MP Full-frame BSI CMOS Sensor
- 5-axis IBIS
- 4K at up 60fps and 1080p at 240fps, 10-bit and 4:2:2 colour over HDMI
- 0.5-inch OLED with 3.69million dots
- The same menu system as Sony a7S III
- $2,499 Launch Price
- Announcement in Q2 – Q3 of 2021
Stay with us to get more Sony Camera Rumors.