This Sony a6800/a6900 high end APS-C format mirrorless camera will have almost the same body as the a7C, and it will be basically a Sony a7C with an APS-C sensor. Here ia what we know so far about the Sony a6800/a6900 mirrorless camera.
Sony a6800/a6900 Rumored Specifications:
- Name: Sony a6800/a6900
- a6600 replacement
- Announcement in late May
- Will be branded as “Vlogger” camera
- Basically, an a7c with an aps-c sensor.
- same EVF, LCD resolution
- same tilt screen
- same new menus
- only minor tweaks to a7c body
- BUT improved IBIS using smaller APS-C sensor
- New sensor
- same FPS as a6600 but now pushing larger files
- improved low-light performance
- reduced rolling shutter
- video specs may be close to a7c
- price similar to a7c
- 32MP sensor
- 4k 60p 10 bit video
- Fully articulated screen
- Readout at 12bit is 17ms.
- Form factor is identical to a7c
- better lcd and evf minor tweeks to the body
Stay tuned with us for more Sony Camera Rumors.