Sony A5 Rumored Specs: IBIS, 4k60p, 5fps and Pop-up EVF
The previous report said Sony is planning to announce a new Sony a5 (or a6) entry level full frame mirrorless camera that will be priced under $1,000. Now, the source claimed that the upcoming Sony a5 will be announced in mid September 2020, and it is rumored to feature IBIS, 4k60p, 5fps and Pop-up EVF and more.
Sony a5 rumored specifications:
- new body design similar to a5xxx/a6xxx mixed metal and plastic.
- The grip is pretty large to accommodate the battery.
- 5 fps
- no pop-up flash.
- there is a pop-up evf with 770.000 pixels (2.3m points) 0.6x mag.
- Also touch screen like the a7sIII.
- records 4k 24p 10bit 100mbps, 4k 30p 10bit 100mbps and it even has 50/60p 4k but is really crippled they told me no audio, cropped and works only in s&q mode.
- Battery is NP-FZ100.
- price around $1,000
- Announcement in mid September 2020.
Regardless of what is next, stay tuned to our website to find out the latest digital camera news and Sony Camera Rumors.