Trusted sources are claiming that Sony will announce a new High End APS-C E-mount mirrorless camera at the end of May 2021.
This camera is said to be the successor to the Sony a6600, but it is interesting to see if it is a normal evolution model of the a6600 (Sony a6700?) or if it will be a camera like the Sony a7000 that has evolved significantly and has been rumored for some time.
Sony a6700/a7000 Rumored Specifications:
- 32MP Exmor RS APS CMOS with DRAM
- New Ultra Fast LSI
- Blackout-free Shooting
- New BIONZ X
- 925-point PDAF, 60fps AE/AF
- 10fps/16Bit Mechanical Shutter
- 20fps/14Bit Electronic Shutter
- 30fps/12Bit AE-L/AF-C E.S.
- Electronic Shutter Speeds up to 1/32000s
- 4K/60p 10Bit Super35mm Video
- 4K/24p 10Bit 2.4:1 WDR Movie
- ISO 64-64000
Stay tuned with us for more Sony Camera Rumors.