First Sony a7S III Leaked Images
Here are the first leaked images of the upcoming Sony a7S III mirrorless camera. You can clearly see the red recording button, the fully articulating LCD screen, and the it looks very close to the Sony a7R IV body.
Sony a7S III Rumored Specifications:
- New 12MP sensor with fast readout
- records FHD 240fps, 4k120fps 10bit 4:2:2 and 4K120fps raw over HDMI
- Only up to 4k60 will be 10bit 4:2:2 internal.
- 600mbps bitrate
- Base ISO 160 for S-LOG3
- no Dual ISO
- Max ISO 409600 (video)
- 16bit RAW output
- Sony claims 15 stops dynamic range
- world’s highest resolution new 9.44 million dot EVF (QXGA resolution)
- new kind of passive (noise free) cooling system
- no overheating, no recording time limits
- UHS-II SD card and CFexpress Type A card support
- Looks pretty similar to Sony a7R IV.
- Fully articulating screen like the one used by the Sony ZV-1.
- Price around $3,500 USD
- Announcement on July 28
- Shipment start mid August
Stay tuned with us for more Sony Camera Rumors.