Sony a7S III Product Images Leaked
Here are the first leaked product images of the upcoming Sony a7S III mirrorless camera. The Sony a7S III will be officially announced on July 28, 2020 at 10:00 EDT, and it is now listed at B&H. The preorder starts at 10am ET, Tue Jul 28.
Sony a7S III Rumored Specifications:
- New 12MP sensor with fast readout and S-Cinetone colorscience
- records FHD 240fps, 4k120fps 10bit 4:2:2 and 4K120fps raw over HDMI
- ONLY Up to 4k60 will be 10bit 4:2:2 internal.
- Downsampled 1080p from 4K, making this the best 1080p hybrid ever made! No line skipping or pixel binning.
- No internal RAW.
- 600mbps bitrate
- Base ISO 160 for S-LOG3
- no Dual ISO
- Max ISO 409600 (video)
- 16bit RAW output
- Sony claims 15 stops dynamic range
- Movie Edit add-on compatibility for Image Stabilization in post
- world’s highest resolution new 9.44 million dot EVF (QXGA resolution)
- same Sony a7R IV AF system
- new kind of passive (noise free) cooling system
- no overheating, no recording time limits (They are claiming to not have overheating issues for at least 1hr even at the highest framerate.)
- UHSII card and CFexpress Type A card support (each of th two slots takes them both!)
- Looks pretty similar to a Sony a7R IV.
- fully articulating screen like the one used by the Sony ZV-1.
- The video record button is now on the top of the camera, placed behind the shutter button
- Official announcement on July 28th
- shipment start mid August
Sony a7S III on Facebook: Sony a7S III Group, Sony a7S III Page.
Stay tuned with us for more Sony Camera Rumors.