Sony a6700 Rumored Specs, to be a “Baby Sony a9”
The rumor mill is back with some information about Sony a6700 (a6500 successor) – The upcoming Sony a6700 flagship APS-C mirrorless camera will have new 24.2MP BSI APS-C CMOS Sensor, very fast AF speed & 15 fps Shooting, 4D FOCUS with improved Phase-Detect Points, UHD 4K Video & S-Log3 Gamma, improved low light performance and more, just like a “baby Sony a9“.
Sony a6700 Rumored Specifications:
- New 24.2MP BSI APS-C Exmor CMOS Sensor
- Fully articulated touchscreen
- Internal UHD 4K Video & S-Log3 Gamma
- 4D FOCUS with improved Phase-Detect Points
- Up to 15 fps Shooting
- 1/8000s max shutter speed
- 1/250s flash sync speed
- Global Shutter
- UNCOMPRESSED RAW 16 Bit
- 180° Vari-Angle Touch Screen OLED monitor
- 16+ Stop Dynamic Range & 26bit+ Color
- Dual Card Slot, one support UHS-II like a7R III
- Double Battery Capacity
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- High Resolution Mode, like a7R III
- Underwater housing like RX100 V
- To be a “baby Sony a9“
This is just a rumor, none is confirmed at the time of writing, so just take it with a grain of salt.
Join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice.